Paving & landscaping of Grange Esplanade & Foreshore.
The redevelopment to the foreshore and esplanade down at Grange was a large project, with the Charles Sturt Council wanting to create a pleasant area to attract patrons to the district.
Features of the Grange Esplanade Project:
- Pavers laid with interlocking pattern design to car park and road,
- Urbanestone pavers were laid in front of Grange Hotel and Kiosk,
- Access ramp and steps were constructed then paved,
- Retaining walls were built along Military Road,
- Landscaping, planting and irrigation system to garden beds,
- Path and ramp built then paved on Seaview Road.
The intricate paving was designed to blend in with the natural sandstone of the area.