Complete Front & Back Garden Landscape Design Makeover.
The entire front garden, side and back garden was to undergo a new landscape design. Adelaide landscapers from Visual Landscape Gardening were selected because they could handle the complete garden landscaping project on a fixed budget.
Features of this Adelaide Garden Landscape Design:
- Landscaping equipment including a bobcat was brought in to excavate 120 tonne from the back garden,
- Boral ‘Heathstone’ were the chosen concrete retaining wall blocks with matching charcoal bullnose capping used in the erection of the retaining wall to the front garden, as well as the side and backyard garden beds,
- Two reinforced 10mm concrete slabs were laid, with moisture barrier for future shed and spa area
- Conduit was laid with ‘draw-wire’ under the concrete slabs to allow for future power connection
- Laid 90mm storm water pipe, connected to surface storm water drainage system
- Boral 240mm x 120mm charcoal pavers to match the retaining wall were laid on 75mm concrete pads as edging for the instant lawn
- Automated garden sprinkler irrigation system was installed to water the instant lawn
- Automated drip irrigation system was installed to water the garden beds
- Sandy loam base of 100mm was compacted for Sir Walter Buffalo instant lawn to be rolled out on, then top dressed and fertilised
- Boral 400mm x 400mm Adobe pavers were laid along the side of the house and garden shed as stepping stones, with 20mm Quartzite gravel in between them
- Garden beds were filled with quality garden loam, then planted with Viburnum Tinus as hedging plants which will grow to completely screen the Colourbond fence, with Lomandra Tanika in front
- Water saver black mulch was placed on top of all garden beds
- Existing concrete was resurfaced with coloured, commercial grade sealer
- A hole was excavated to accommodate a trampoline, flush with the ground before adding soft-fall mulch to surrounding area
- Front garden area was excavated before laying 100mm Quartzite Quarry Rubble
- Split level concrete block retaining wall was built using the same Boral Heathstone concrete wall blocks and matching bullnose capping
- 20mm Quartzite gravel was laid in front of the front gate to the council verge, creating the low maintenance garden design requested
- Water saver black mulch was laid ready for future planting
In ground trampoline surrounded with soft-fall mulch
One of the most popular types of retaining walls Adelaide home owners request are made using concrete blocks, however there are several other options, depending on the landscape design ideas you have for your garden.
Landscaping equipment hire, including driver is available from Visual Landscape Gardening if you would like to complete some of the landscaping project yourself.
Note too that you can take advantage of the full range of landscaping supplies Adelaide landscapers use, delivered to your door.
Visual Landscape Gardening has been landscaping Adelaide’s northern suburb of Craigmore with paving, fencing, instant lawn or artificial grass, retaining walls and irrigation systems for over 30 years. If you would like local landscapers to come out to your home and provide a free no-obligation quote on any aspect of landscaping, visit the free landscaping quotes page of our website.