Low Maintenance Residential Landscaping With Security Gates.
The clients wanted low maintenance landscaping to their front garden with a fence and automatic security gates to a paved driveway.
Features of this landscaping project at Salisbury North:
- Boral Classicpave® in charcoal with an almond border was used to pave the front and driveway,
- pavers were laid using a 90 degree herringbone pattern for stability and good looks,
- joints filled with PaveLock® to give maximum stability to the paving and avoid weeds growing,
- Boral Promenade® pavers in almond with a Classicpave® charcoal border was used at the rear,
- artificial lawn was laid on a compacted quartzite quarry base and filled with dried sand,
- powder coated tubular fence was erected to the front with automatic gates to driveway,
- camera, intercom and letter box was also fitted to the fence,
- effective planting and river pebbles were placed into side garden areas for low maintenance.
For low maintenance lawns you can’t beat artificial lawn. Automatic gates and fencing can provide added security to the house as well as to keep pets and children safe from the traffic of busy roads. One of the most popular paving patterns for a driveway to provide stability is herringbone, with the gaps filled with Boral’s PaveLock® you will reduce the number of weeds coming through.
If you would like local landscapers Salisbury North residents trust to come out to your home and provide a free no-obligation quote on any aspect of landscaping, such as paving, fencing, instant lawn or artificial grass, retaining walls and irrigation systems, visit the free landscaping quotes page of our website.