Paving & landscaping of Grange Esplanade & Foreshore.
The redevelopment to the foreshore and esplanade down at Grange was a large project, with the Charles Sturt Council wanting to create a pleasant area to attract patrons to the district.
Features of the Grange Esplanade Project:
- Pavers laid with interlocking pattern design to car park and road,
- Urbanestone pavers were laid in front of Grange Hotel and Kiosk,
- Access ramp and steps were constructed then paved,
- Retaining walls were built along Military Road,
- Landscaping, planting and irrigation system to garden beds,
- Path and ramp built then paved on Seaview Road.
The intricate paving was designed to blend in with the natural sandstone of the area.
Visual Landscape Gardening are the landscapers councils and businesses trust for commercial landscaping Adelaide parks, gardens and carparks, enjoyed by people all over South Australia.